- Invisible Mending Services in London
- Corporate Dry Cleaning & Laundry Service in London
- Tailoring & Clothing Alterations London
- Shoe Repairing, Cleaning & Polishing Services in London
- Wedding Dress Cleaning & Preservation in London, UK
- Handbag Repairing & Restoration in London
- Curtain Dry Cleaning in London
- COMMERCIAL DRY CLEANING & LAUNDRY SERVICES IN LONDON
Handbag Restoration in London:
- Purse Zipper Replacements
- Handle Repair & Replacement
- Purse Re-Dying & Stain Removal
- Lining Replacement & Repair
- Patching Holes & Tears
Replacing & Repairing: Lining, Handles, & Trims
Time takes its toll on everything; purses included. If you have reached the point when your favourite bag desperately needs a makeover to look like brand new again, you are in good hands. Send it to Master Dry Cleaners and we will repair the damaged trims, handles, and/or lining. If there are scratches or exposed piping, we will also attend to that. Redyeing or replacement required? Rest assured! We got you covered!
Buckle and Zipper Repair and Replacement
Do you have a broken buckle on your handbag or a zipper that just won't zip? Well we can repair or replace your buckles and zippers and get your handbag back in order and ready to serve you again. At Master Dry Cleaners we have matching zippers for most designer handbags and our technicians do wonders with buckle and zipper repairs.
Accidents happen, and many leather purses go to the purse ER with dye transfer issues. Dye transfers can be quite tricky, and you do need a specialist that really knows their craft to avoid ending up with a purse that’s damaged beyond repair. Our effective and carefully selected purse repair treatments will remove any dye-transfer without damaging the leather.
Restore & Revive the Colours of your HANDBAG
We know how frustrating it is to have handbag corners with colour loss. It ruins the entire look of your bag. Allow us to improve its durability and restore such issues quickly and efficiently. We colour-match your bag and give it a spa-like treatment to revive its original colour and make sure you can have it for many more years to come. Now, if you have a leather bag with visible damage, such as faded colour, damage, and stains that cannot be removed with the cleaning treatments available, we will save the day by offering a full restoration services that treats any damage and colour-related issues.