Masterclean drycleaners Limited (we) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to on it sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting masterdrycleaner.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998. The data controller is Masterclean drycleaners limited of 6 Langtry walk London NW8 0DU.
Information we may collect from you
- We may collect and process the following data from you.
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website masterdrycleaner.co.uk or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address or phone number.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information.
- Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP)address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information , browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling clicks and mouse overs), and method used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use masterdrycleaner.co.uk. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs its users and to help us make improvements.
- Cookies allow us to keep track of items stored in shopping basket, your pick up, delivery , date and times and address locations.
Credit/Debit Card Data
- We do not store any Credit or Debit card data including card numbers, cvc and billing addresses. We send all Credit and Debit card information securely to online.worldpay.com for processing.
Please see online.worldpay.com terms of service for more information about their payment system and security .
Where We Store Your Personal Data
- We store your data on secure servers in Europe.
- By submitting your data you agree to do this.
- We will not share your data with any third party for marketing, market research or commercial purpose.
- Where we have given you or you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible to keep this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone.
- Unfortunately the transfer of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site , any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
- Our site from time to time may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check their policies before submitting any personal data on these websites.
Access To Information
- The act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our cost of providing you with details of the information we held about you.