Terms and Conditions
1 PLACING AND ORDER
- 1.1 Please ensure that you check the details of the order before submitting as we will not be liable to you if you make any errors. If you think you have made any errors please contact us 02073285621 we will advice you of any changes to your order by email or telephone.
- 1.2 We will assign a order number to every order and inform you of it when we accept the order Please quote this order number when you contact us.
2 AMENDING/CANCELING YOUR ORDER
- 2.1 You may cancel /amend your order up to 2 hours before the collection time mentioned in your acceptance email sent by us.
- 2.2 After we have collected your item(s) if you or we our effected by a event outside our control, a cancelation may be actioned by contacting us.
- 2.3 Once item has been collected from you we have begun to provide service to you and that any rights of cancellation you may have under consumer cancellation regulation may be lost .
- 2.4 We may cancel your order and the contract between us in the following circumstances. If you make the items unavailable for collection, if we consider any item that does not correspond with the order, is damaged, has no information about its content, has no cleaning instructions or does not fall within the category of items we accept.
3 COLLECTION AND DELIVERY
- 3.1 We will use reasonable endeavour to collect and deliver items at the time specified in the order, but we cannot guarantee to do so, we will use reasonable endeavour to contact you by phone or email.
- 3.2 If you are not available to accept delivery of items we will contact you by phone or email to arrange delivery at a time which is convenient to you.
- 3.3 We are not obliged to attempt delivery more than once, if you are not available to accept delivery second time we will return the items back to our processing facility and will inform you via phone email or text. Subsequent delivery will be your expense.
- 3.4 If you have failed to accept or arrange delivery of an item for more than 90 days after the delivery date specified in the order we may dispose of items or donate it to approved charities.
- 3.5 You may arrange to have items collected from or delivered via third party, on condition that you do so at your own risk and the third party is prepared to sign and acknowledgement on your behalf.
4 PRICE AND PAYMENT
- 4.1 The price of our services is set out under price list on our website and will be the price in force at the time you place your order. Our prices may change any time but that will not effect on the orders which have been accepted as per the old prices.
- 4.2 Our prices include vat however if it changes between the time you place and order and the time of payment we will adjust your rate of vat.
5 RECLEANING POLICY
- 5.1 The re-cleaning policy applies to individual items originally cleaned by masterclean drycleaners limited and the original cleaning ticket must be attached .
- 5.2 Please note it is not always possible to remove stains. If we cannot remove a stain customer will be informed accordingly in this case we are not able to offer complimentary re-clean .
6 OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
- 6.1 In the unlikely event of loss or damage to an item, Masterclean will pay compensation in line with the Fair Compensation Guidelines as provided by the Textile Services Association .
- 6.2 The Textile Services Guidelines indicate that fair and reasonable compensation be paid on the basis of allowing for wear and tear and the age of the item. It is considered reasonable for us to ask for proof of purchase confirming the purchase price prior to agreeing any compensation. Failure to produce a valid proof of purchase may limit the compensation amount offered.
- 6.3 We will not be responsible for any loss or damage (including without limitation) any colour loss, shrinkage or other damage resulting from the following .
- 6.3.1 Failure to notify us of any special requirements or instructions for cleaning the item.
- 6.3.2 The fact that the item has no label indicating clearing instructions.
- 6.3.3 Any existing damage to the item at the time of collection.
- 6.3.4 Any extraneous object left in the item, including but not limited to coins, buttons, jewellery, cufflinks, collar stiffeners, pens or tie clip.
- 6.3.5 In the event we issue compensation for damage cause to item(s) in our care be it monetary or replacement. masterclean reserves the right to to retain permeate ownership of damaged item(s).